Events & Programs
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Photos coming soon.
- Looking for fun for the whole family? We’ve got it! Black Sheep Hill Farm and the DLC invite you to get to know some farmers and their food at a Farm, Food, & Family Event.
- Save the Date! The Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials coming in June Visit the DLC Educational Tent at the Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials on June 17th and 18th. More info coming soon.
- Thanks for joining us on the Birding Walk at the Dover Stone Church Preserve with the Waterman Bird Club Check out the photos!
- Our Annual Fall Country Luncheon & Silent Auction was another great success! It was the 25th year of our Fall Country Luncheon – we hope you enjoyed celebrating farmland preservation at Wethersfield Farm in Stanford on Sunday, October 9th. Check out the photos!
- Thanks for visiting us at the Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials on June 25 & 26! There was a great turnout for this year’s Sheep Dog Trials at Caora Farm in Millerton.
- It’s Official: Thanks to all of you, our Spring Barn Dinner Dance was an outstanding success! Held on May 7th at MC and Eric Roberts’ Silver Mountain Farm in North East.
- Hope you were able to join us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Thanks to all who came on Saturday, May 28th. By our tally, there were over 300 of you!
- Thanks to all who attended “The Future of Oak Forests” On Saturday, May 7th, the DLC and the Cary Institute presented a forum exploring the future of oak forests. Photos coming soon!
- Thanks for coming to the screening of “Green Fire” at Vassar College It was a fun and informative evening!