Dutchess Land Conservancy holds only two fundraising events during the year:
Help us to fulfill our mission by attending one or both of these events, and feel free to bring a friend . . . or two!*
*Our Special Events are by invitation only. Please call the office to be added to our invitation list.
- Save the Date and Join the Underwriters’ Committee! Our 26th Annual Fall Country Luncheon and Silent Auction is October 8th. Learn more.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.
- Our Annual Fall Country Luncheon & Silent Auction was another great success! It was the 25th year of our Fall Country Luncheon – we hope you enjoyed celebrating farmland preservation at Wethersfield Farm in Stanford on Sunday, October 9th. Check out the photos!
- It’s Official: Thanks to all of you, our Spring Barn Dinner Dance was an outstanding success! Held on May 7th at MC and Eric Roberts’ Silver Mountain Farm in North East.
- Hope you were able to join us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Thanks to all who came on Saturday, May 28th. By our tally, there were over 300 of you!
- Many thanks to our Silent Auction Donors! Check out a list of the very generous donors to our Fall Luncheon’s Silent Auction.
- Our Fall Country Luncheon was amazing – thanks to all who came! We gathered together to celebrate 30 years of land conservation on October 11th at beautiful and historic Wethersfield Farm in Stanford.
- Thanks to all who joined us at our Spring Barn Dinner Dance! Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance, held May 9th at Silver Mountain Hay Barn in Millerton, was a delightful event and a spectacular success!
- Thanks to our 2014 Special Events Donors! We couldn’t do it without you!
- Our 23rd Annual Fall Country Luncheon was sold out! It was an absolutely gorgeous day at Rally Farms and another wonderfully successful event!