Events & Programs
Our 2018 Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance Sponsored in part by
- Come to a Landowner’s Forum! Join us for a workshop and breakout sessions on Land Protection, Agriculture, Water Resources and Forest resources. Learn about programs and technical assistance available to Dutchess County Residents from local specialists and organizations.
- Are you ready for Spring? Let’s Dance! It’s time for the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance! Come dance the night away and celebrate Spring – Saturday, May 12th at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn in Millbrook
- Don’t miss our 2018 Special Events! Did you know that our special events help raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much?
- A Special Thanks to all of our Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.
- Thanks for joining us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Black Sheep Hill Farm and the DLC invite you to get to know some farmers and their food at a Farm, Food, & Family Event.
- Thanks for joining us on the Birding Walk at the Dover Stone Church Preserve with the Waterman Bird Club Check out the photos!
- Our Annual Fall Country Luncheon & Silent Auction was another great success! It was the 25th year of our Fall Country Luncheon – we hope you enjoyed celebrating farmland preservation at Wethersfield Farm in Stanford on Sunday, October 9th. Check out the photos!
- Thanks for visiting us at the Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials on June 25 & 26! There was a great turnout for this year’s Sheep Dog Trials at Caora Farm in Millerton.