Events & Programs
- Don’t miss our 2018 Special Events! Did you know that when you attend our special events you help us raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much? So go ahead – have fun and make a difference at the same time!
- A Special Thanks to all of our Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.
- Thanks for joining us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Black Sheep Hill Farm and the DLC invite you to get to know some farmers and their food at a Farm, Food, & Family Event.
- Thanks for joining us on the Birding Walk at the Dover Stone Church Preserve with the Waterman Bird Club Check out the photos!
- Our Annual Fall Country Luncheon & Silent Auction was another great success! It was the 25th year of our Fall Country Luncheon – we hope you enjoyed celebrating farmland preservation at Wethersfield Farm in Stanford on Sunday, October 9th. Check out the photos!
- Thanks for visiting us at the Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials on June 25 & 26! There was a great turnout for this year’s Sheep Dog Trials at Caora Farm in Millerton.
- It’s Official: Thanks to all of you, our Spring Barn Dinner Dance was an outstanding success! Held on May 7th at MC and Eric Roberts’ Silver Mountain Farm in North East.
- Hope you were able to join us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Thanks to all who came on Saturday, May 28th. By our tally, there were over 300 of you!