Events & Programs
Our Special Events Sponsored in part by
- Come on out to FarmFest! On May 25th, Black Sheep Hill Farm will be opening their farm stand for the season. Neighboring farms will offer a selection of their products, such as: lamb and pork, lovely cheeses, organic vegetables, milkshakes, flowers, kids’ activities and more.
- Our Forest Birds Workshop was fun and informative! Couldn’t attend? We’ve got Audubon NY’s full color presentation for you to download.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance It was an amazing night at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. Our thanks to our gracious hosts, the Hitchcock Family.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Forest Stewardship Workshop It was a fun and informative workshop. We’re hoping to do another in the fall, so stay tuned!
- Thanks to all who joined us for the Tree ID Workshop It was a great workshop – fun and informative!
- Thanks to all who attended “The Mountain Lion Returns to the East”! Over 400 of you joined us for Sue Morse’s magnificently illustrated intro to mountain lion biology and ecology last Friday. Learn more.
- Thanks for Joining us for our Down to Earth workshops! This 3-part series offered interactive learning opportunities for both farmers and landowners seeking to lease farmland or prepare their farm to transition to the next generation. We hope to see you next year!
- Missed all the buzz? It was fun and very informative and you can access all the resource handouts here!