Events & Programs
Our Special Events Sponsored in part by
- Join us for “Wild Cousins of our Best Friends: Wolves, Coyotes and Foxes” Coming February 14th: Sue Morse, the founder and science director of Keeping Track, returns to our region following her wildly popular Mountain Lion talk last year for another spectacular presentation – this time about wolves, coyotes and foxes!
- Thanks for your amazing support at the Fall Country Luncheon! It was an absolutely gorgeous day to celebrate land conservation at Rosebrook! Check out the photos.
- Thanks for coming out to FarmFest! It was farmers, food and fun and a great time was had by all! Check out the photos.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance It was an amazing night at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. Our thanks to our gracious hosts, the Hitchcock Family. Check out the photos!
- Our Forest Birds Workshop was fun and informative! Couldn’t attend? We’ve got Audubon NY’s full color presentation for you to download.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Forest Stewardship Workshop It was a fun and informative workshop. We’re hoping to do another in the fall, so stay tuned!
- Thanks to all who joined us for the Tree ID Workshop It was a great workshop – fun and informative!
- Thanks to all who attended “The Mountain Lion Returns to the East”! Over 400 of you joined us for Sue Morse’s magnificently illustrated intro to mountain lion biology and ecology last Friday. Learn more.