Events & Programs
Special Events Patrons
Special Events Sponsors
- Looking for a book club that focuses on the environment? We’ve got it!Join the DLC and CLC’s ‘Where the Wild Books Are Book Club.’ Our next virtual meeting is October 12th and we’re reading ‘A Sand County Almanac’ by Aldo Leopold. Don’t miss it!
- Join us for a walk at Connecticut Audubon’s Deer Pond Farm!Join us on October 16th as we take you to forever-protected lands in Pawling, NY and Sherman, CT for a look at enhancing wildlife habitats in your own backyard.
- Save the Date: The Fall Country Luncheon is Back!Mark your calendars for October 17th. You won’t want to miss this special celebration!
- Join us for a Scavenger Hunt at Wethersfield Garden!We’re teaming up with the Wethersfield Foundation to bring you a family-friendly event at Wethersfield Garden. Registration for July 25th & August 1st is open and filling up fast – RSVP today!
- Road Rally 2021: Crossing the finish line with a win for land conservation!Thanks to all who supported this amazing event!
- Want to learn how to take care of your wooded lands?Couldn’t make the live sessions of our Forest Stewardship Workshop series? We have the recordings here!
- It was a great day for our Vernal Pool Walk at Wethersfield!It was a spectacular day at Wethersfield and we thank all who were able to join us! Check out the photos.
- Tree ID for BeginnersIt was an amazing program! Missed it? Check out the video here.