Dutchess Land Conservancy holds only two fundraising events during the year:
Help us to fulfill our mission by attending one or both of these events, and feel free to bring a friend . . . or two!*
*Our Special Events are by invitation only. Please call the office to be added to our invitation list.
- Thanks for your amazing support at the Fall Country Luncheon! It was an absolutely gorgeous day to celebrate land conservation at Rosebrook! Check out the photos.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance It was an amazing night at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. Our thanks to our gracious hosts, the Hitchcock Family. Check out the photos!
- Check out this video of “Horses of the Hudson Valley” at The Annual Fall Country Luncheon on Sunday, October 7th The 27th Annual Fall Country Luncheon was held on Sunday, October 7th at Jane and Shepard Ellenberg’s gorgeous Hallmark Farm. Thanks to all who came out to support land conservation. Check out the photos!
- Your amazing generosity made the Spring Barn Dinner Dance a fantastic success! The weather was chilly but the sun came out in time to set as over 300 of you gathered to celebrate land conservation at the annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance at the Hitchcock Hay Barn.
- A Special Thanks to all of our 2017 Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.