Dutchess Land Conservancy holds only two fundraising events during the year:
Help us to fulfill our mission by attending one or both of these events, and feel free to bring a friend . . . or two!*
*Our Special Events are by invitation only. Please call the office to be added to our invitation list.
- Don’t miss our 2018 Special Events! Did you know that when you attend our special events you help us raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much? So go ahead – have fun and make a difference at the same time!
- A Special Thanks to all of our Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.
- Our Annual Fall Country Luncheon & Silent Auction was another great success! It was the 25th year of our Fall Country Luncheon – we hope you enjoyed celebrating farmland preservation at Wethersfield Farm in Stanford on Sunday, October 9th. Check out the photos!
- It’s Official: Thanks to all of you, our Spring Barn Dinner Dance was an outstanding success! Held on May 7th at MC and Eric Roberts’ Silver Mountain Farm in North East.
- Hope you were able to join us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Thanks to all who came on Saturday, May 28th. By our tally, there were over 300 of you!
- Many thanks to our Silent Auction Donors! Check out a list of the very generous donors to our Fall Luncheon’s Silent Auction.
- Our Fall Country Luncheon was amazing – thanks to all who came! We gathered together to celebrate 30 years of land conservation on October 11th at beautiful and historic Wethersfield Farm in Stanford.
- Thanks to all who joined us at our Spring Barn Dinner Dance! Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance, held May 9th at Silver Mountain Hay Barn in Millerton, was a delightful event and a spectacular success!