Dutchess Land Conservancy holds only two fundraising events during the year:
Help us to fulfill our mission by attending one or both of these events, and feel free to bring a friend . . . or two!*
*Our Special Events are by invitation only. Please call the office to be added to our invitation list.
- Psssst! Grab your friends and get a sneak preview of the silent auction at our annual Fall Country Luncheon! Thanks to our amazing auction donors, we have a wonderful silent auction lined up for the luncheon on October 7th. Take a peek!
- The Annual Fall Country Luncheon is Sunday, October 7th Did you know that our special events help raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much?
- Your amazing generosity made the Spring Barn Dinner Dance a fantastic success! The weather was chilly but the sun came out in time to set as over 300 of you gathered to celebrate land conservation at the annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance at the Hitchcock Hay Barn.
- A Special Thanks to all of our 2017 Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.