- Take a peek at all the good things that happened in 2017!
September, 2018 – In case you missed it in your mail – here it is – our 2017 Annual Report! It’s filled with all the wonderful things you did for land conservation over the year. Thanks for your support!
- Earth Day is coming – What can you do? March, 2018 – Did you know that we lose 15 billion trees a year globally? That’s 56 acres of forest every minute. Read on to find out why you should care and what you can do.
- 112-acres of Uphill Farm in Stanford Now Protected Forever December 20, 2017 – If you’ve traveled east or west along Prospect Hill Road in the Town of Stanford, you’re familiar with its scenic views. Rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle and the presence of the large green livestock barn of Uphill Farm can give you the impression that you have traveled back to ...
- Missed it in your mail? It’s here!
December, 2017 – All the latest news is available right here in our Late Fall Newsletter. Check it out!
- The Stickle Family has Protected the Historic Potts Farm in Red Hook November 30, 2017 – We have great news to share! The Stickle family has recently forever protected their 73-acre farm in Red Hook by selling the development rights on their land. In doing so, they have ensured that the farm will remain open and available for agriculture for current and future generations.
- Our Annual Report is Now Available
Take a look at everything we have accomplished together!
- Working with valued partners only makes us better! August, 2017 – We can’t always do it alone. Luckily, we’re able to reach out, brainstorm, and work with others to ensure that more valuable farmland, habitat, natural resources, and scenic landscapes are protected. We collaborate with local communities, Dutchess County, and land trust partners. One of our most valued partnerships is with Scenic ...
- Our work is featured in Organic Hudson Valley Magazine’s Aug/Sept issue! Thanks so much to the folks there for sharing our mission and spreading the word about land conservation!
- Permanent Protection of Two Local Farms Funded by Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth We’re pleased to announce that the DLC has secured funding from Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth (PMG) Program to help permanently protect two local farms: Brookby Farm in the Town of Dover and Destined Wind Farm in the Town of Amenia.
- Its here! Take a peek at our latest newsletter.
Filled with everything we’ve been up to lately!
error: Content is protected !!