- DLC is Undergoing Accreditation Renewal! July 2, 2019 – Stakeholder Notification/Public Notice: The Dutchess Land Conservancy is pleased to announce it is applying for renewal of accreditation. A public comment period is now open.
- Passion Fruits July 1, 2019 – The MacLeans have forever protected the family’s Thompson-Finch Farm in Ancram in a very unique way. Georgina Schaeffer tells us more.
- Missed it in your mailbox? It’s here! June 17, 2019 – Our Summer 2019 newsletter is hot off the press – check it out here!
- The Nature of Things May 22, 2019 – The ever-playful and popular Vulpes vulpes came out from her den earlier this year to talk to the DLC’s Karissa Stokdal about her new pups and why the red fox doesn’t make for a good house pet, despite their looks.
- It’s Earth Day – a great day to celebrate land conservation (and Spring!) April 22, 2019 – Check out our new video! We hope it will encourage you to get out on the land!
- Dedicated to Preservation: Introducing new DLC Board Member, Eric Roberts March 12, 2019 – This January, the Dutchess Land Conservancy welcomed Eric Roberts as its newest board member. We sat down with Roberts to discover what brought him to the area, how his passion for Dutchess
County developed and what he recommends for those who want to support the DLC’s future.
- Our latest newsletter is out now – watch your mailbox! March 5, 2019 – All the latest news, happenings, and helpful tips to start off your spring in a conservation state of mind. Can’t wait to get your copy? Take a look now!
- Susie and Eliot Clarke: Leading by Example December 12, 2018 – Susie and Eliot Clarke, longtime Millbrook residents, made a substantial gift to the DLC in the form of low-cost basis stock. The DLC’s Tara Kelly sat down with Eliot to talk about this financial instrument.