Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- Working with valued partners only makes us better! August, 2017 – We can’t always do it alone. Luckily, we’re able to reach out, brainstorm, and work with others to ensure that more valuable farmland, habitat, natural resources, and scenic landscapes are protected. We collaborate with local communities, Dutchess County, and land trust partners. One of our most valued partnerships is with Scenic ...
- Our work is featured in Organic Hudson Valley Magazine’s Aug/Sept issue! Thanks so much to the folks there for sharing our mission and spreading the word about land conservation!
- Permanent Protection of Two Local Farms Funded by Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth We’re pleased to announce that the DLC has secured funding from Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth (PMG) Program to help permanently protect two local farms: Brookby Farm in the Town of Dover and Destined Wind Farm in the Town of Amenia.
- Its here! Take a peek at our latest newsletter. Filled with everything we’ve been up to lately!
- DLC Receives Grants from NYS to Protect Two Local Farms Governor Cuomo recently announced the latest round of Farmland Protection Implementation Grants for the Mid-Hudson Valley. The DLC received two of the five grants awarded to protect local farms!
- Join us at the Dutchess County Ducks Unlimited Event on September 30th! Dutchess County DU is holding their 5th Annual Great Swamp Clays & Conservation Event. We’ll be there as part of the Conservation Program and hope to see you!
- Save the Date and Join the Underwriters’ Committee! Our 26th Annual Fall Country Luncheon and Silent Auction is October 8th. Learn more.
- Planning on attending the Orvis Sandanona Game Fair? We’ll see you there! Come visit our booth on Sept. 16th & 17th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.