Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- Take a peek at all the good things that happened in 2017! September, 2018 – In case you missed it in your mail – here it is – our 2017 Annual Report! It’s filled with all the wonderful things you did for land conservation over the year. Thanks for your support!
- Earth Day is coming – What can you do? March, 2018 – Did you know that we lose 15 billion trees a year globally? That’s 56 acres of forest every minute. Read on to find out why you should care and what you can do.
- 112-acres of Uphill Farm in Stanford Now Protected Forever December 20, 2017 – If you’ve traveled east or west along Prospect Hill Road in the Town of Stanford, you’re familiar with its scenic views. Rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle and the presence of the large green livestock barn of Uphill Farm can give you the impression that you have traveled back to ...
- It’s time to learn about the birds and the bees! Take a look at these upcoming opportunities to learn about improving habitat for birds and the basics of beekeeping.
- Check out this video of “Horses of the Hudson Valley” at The Annual Fall Country Luncheon on Sunday, October 7th The 27th Annual Fall Country Luncheon was held on Sunday, October 7th at Jane and Shepard Ellenberg’s gorgeous Hallmark Farm. Thanks to all who came out to support land conservation!
- The Silent Auction at our Annual Fall Country Luncheon was an Amazing Success! Thanks to our amazing auction donors, we have a wonderful silent auction lined up for the luncheon on October 7th. Take a peek!