Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- Earth Day is coming – What can you do? March, 2018 – Did you know that we lose 15 billion trees a year globally? That’s 56 acres of forest every minute. Read on to find out why you should care and what you can do.
- 112-acres of Uphill Farm in Stanford Now Protected Forever December 20, 2017 – If you’ve traveled east or west along Prospect Hill Road in the Town of Stanford, you’re familiar with its scenic views. Rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle and the presence of the large green livestock barn of Uphill Farm can give you the impression that you have traveled back to ...
- Missed it in your mail? It’s here! December, 2017 – All the latest news is available right here in our Late Fall Newsletter. Check it out!
- A Farm, Food, Family, and Fun! Saturday, May 26th Black Sheep Hill Farm and the DLC invite you to get to know some farmers and their food at a Farm, Food, & Family Event. Bring the family and your appetite and enjoy sampling some of what this area has to offer!
- Don’t miss out! The Caora Farm Sheep Dog Trials are June 22 – 24 Come watch top herders compete in these exciting trials!
- Don’t miss our 2018 Special Events! Did you know that our special events help raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much?