Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- It’s Earth Day – a great day to celebrate land conservation (and Spring!) April 22, 2019 – Check out our new video! We hope it will encourage you to get out on the land!
- Dedicated to Preservation: Introducing new DLC Board Member, Eric Roberts March 12, 2019 – This January, the Dutchess Land Conservancy welcomed Eric Roberts as its newest board member. We sat down with Roberts to discover what brought him to the area, how his passion for Dutchess County developed and what he recommends for those who want to support the DLC’s future.
- Our latest newsletter is out now – watch your mailbox! March 5, 2019 – All the latest news, happenings, and helpful tips to start off your spring in a conservation state of mind. Can’t wait to get your copy? Take a look now!
- Do you have your tickets yet? The Spring Barn Dinner Dance is May 11th! We’re returning to last year’s gorgeous venue: the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. See you there!
- From a bird’s eye view – is your forest the one they’ll call home? Join Audubon New York’s Jillian Liner and Dave Decker on May 18th as they discuss how you can improve the bird habitat on your land to draw our feathered friends to your property!
- Come on out to FarmFest! On May 25th, Black Sheep Hill Farm will be opening their farm stand for the season. Neighboring farms will offer a selection of their products, such as: lamb and pork, lovely cheeses, organic vegetables, milkshakes, flowers, kids’ activities and more.
Our Special Events
Sponsored in part by
Sponsored in part by