Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- 112-acres of Uphill Farm in Stanford Now Protected Forever December 20, 2017 – If you’ve traveled east or west along Prospect Hill Road in the Town of Stanford, you’re familiar with its scenic views. Rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle and the presence of the large green livestock barn of Uphill Farm can give you the impression that you have traveled back to ...
- Missed it in your mail? It’s here! December, 2017 – All the latest news is available right here in our Late Fall Newsletter. Check it out!
- The Stickle Family has Protected the Historic Potts Farm in Red Hook November 30, 2017 – We have great news to share! The Stickle family has recently forever protected their 73-acre farm in Red Hook by selling the development rights on their land. In doing so, they have ensured that the farm will remain open and available for agriculture for current and future generations.
- Our Annual Report is Now Available Take a look at everything we have accomplished together!
- Working with valued partners only makes us better! August, 2017 – We can’t always do it alone. Luckily, we’re able to reach out, brainstorm, and work with others to ensure that more valuable farmland, habitat, natural resources, and scenic landscapes are protected. We collaborate with local communities, Dutchess County, and land trust partners. One of our most valued partnerships is with Scenic ...
- Don’t miss our 2018 Special Events! Did you know that when you attend our special events you help us raise a large portion of the funds we need to safeguard our food supply, keep our scenic views, and protect the open land we value so much? So go ahead – have fun and make a difference at the same time!
- A Special Thanks to all of our Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.