Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
Sponsored in part by
- The Explorer’s Notebook February 6, 2020 – In this edition, we learn how to survive the winter like an animal!
- The Nature of Things January 20, 2020 – The DLC’s Karissa Stokdal speaks to Rufus the bobcat who discusses his lifestyle.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: Business Philosophy at Meili Farm January 2, 2020 – Georgina Schaeffer speaks with farmer Craig Meili of Meili Farm about his business and protecting a portion of the family farm.
- We’ve got all the latest news right here! December 17, 2019 – From bobcats to business philosophy, we’ve got it all. If you missed it in your mailbox, take a peek inside.
- The Nature of Things November 25, 2019 – The DLC’s Karissa Stokdal shares her conversation with Owlbert, the Great Horned Owl. Learn more.
- Join us for “Wild Cousins of our Best Friends: Wolves, Coyotes and Foxes” Coming February 14th: Sue Morse, the founder and science director of Keeping Track, returns to our region following her wildly popular Mountain Lion talk last year for another spectacular presentation – this time about wolves, coyotes and foxes!
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop & Walk How many times have you walked in the woods and wondered, “What is that tree?” Join us on Saturday, March 14th and we’ll help you find out!
- Thanks for your amazing support at the Fall Country Luncheon! It was an absolutely gorgeous day to celebrate land conservation at Rosebrook! Check out the photos.
- Thanks for coming out to FarmFest! It was farmers, food and fun and a great time was had by all! Check out the photos.
Sponsored in part by