Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- The Nature of Things November 25, 2019 – The DLC’s Karissa Stokdal shares her conversation with Owlbert, the Great Horned Owl. Learn more.
- The Explorer’s Notebook November 5, 2019 – For this edition of Explorer’s Notebook, the DLC’s Julie Hart reminds us to pick our heads up now and again and remember to take in the wonders of our natural world.
- Everett Cook: The Happy Preservation Warrior October 15, 2019 – Georgina Schaeffer speaks with DLC Advisory Council member Everett Cook about his land conservation efforts.
- Missed it in the mail? Our Fall Newsletter is here! September 17, 2019 – From owls to land conservation advocates to new land tax laws, we’ve got it all!
- THE EXPLORER’S NOTEBOOK August 29, 2019 – Summer is a great time for watching butterflies, and with a little patience and persistence you can learn to identify these fantastic flutterers as they flit around your flowers! Learn more.
- Thanks for your amazing support at the Fall Country Luncheon! It was an absolutely gorgeous day to celebrate land conservation at Rosebrook! Check out the photos.
- Thanks for coming out to FarmFest! It was farmers, food and fun and a great time was had by all! Check out the photos.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance It was an amazing night at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. Our thanks to our gracious hosts, the Hitchcock Family. Check out the photos!
- Our Forest Birds Workshop was fun and informative! Couldn’t attend? We’ve got Audubon NY’s full color presentation for you to download.
Our Special Events
Sponsored in part by
Sponsored in part by