Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- Remembering one of the “feel good” stories of the year November 9, 2018 – Her wing was broken. She couldn’t fly – and was vulnerable. Julie and Karissa knew they had to help her.
- Back on the Farm October 31, 2018 – At the High Field Sheep Facility, Mary Stephens is raising awareness as well as livestock. Mentoring the next generation of farmers, she sees a bright future in Dutchess County through community engagement, agricultural education, and open land use. Georgina Schaeffer tells us more.
- Get all the latest news! October, 2018 – It’s here! The most recent issue of Gaining Ground is out now. If you missed it in your mailbox, check it out here.
- Missed all the buzz? It was fun and very informative and you can access all the resource handouts here!
- Check out this video of “Horses of the Hudson Valley” at The Annual Fall Country Luncheon on Sunday, October 7th The 27th Annual Fall Country Luncheon was held on Sunday, October 7th at Jane and Shepard Ellenberg’s gorgeous Hallmark Farm. Thanks to all who came out to support land conservation. Check out the photos!
- The Silent Auction at our Annual Fall Country Luncheon was an Amazing Success! Thanks to our amazing auction donors, winners, and to Auction Chair Georgina Schaeffer. Your support of the auction helps us protect more land and keep the rural character of our area!