Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- The Stickle Family has Protected the Historic Potts Farm in Red Hook November 30, 2017 – We have great news to share! The Stickle family has recently forever protected their 73-acre farm in Red Hook by selling the development rights on their land. In doing so, they have ensured that the farm will remain open and available for agriculture for current and future generations.
- Our Annual Report is Now Available Take a look at everything we have accomplished together!
- Working with valued partners only makes us better! August, 2017 – We can’t always do it alone. Luckily, we’re able to reach out, brainstorm, and work with others to ensure that more valuable farmland, habitat, natural resources, and scenic landscapes are protected. We collaborate with local communities, Dutchess County, and land trust partners. One of our most valued partnerships is with Scenic ...
- Our work is featured in Organic Hudson Valley Magazine’s Aug/Sept issue! Thanks so much to the folks there for sharing our mission and spreading the word about land conservation!
- Permanent Protection of Two Local Farms Funded by Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth We’re pleased to announce that the DLC has secured funding from Dutchess County’s Partnership for Manageable Growth (PMG) Program to help permanently protect two local farms: Brookby Farm in the Town of Dover and Destined Wind Farm in the Town of Amenia.
- A Special Thanks to all of our Annual Fall Country Luncheon Silent Auction Donors We are so grateful to all who supported us by donating items to our Silent Auction!
- Thanks to all who attended our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! The skies cleared and more than 300 supporters and friends had a great time! Check out the photos.
- Our Spring Barn Dinner Dance Thanks to all who braved the rain – despite the weather it was a great night! Check out the photos here.
- Thanks for joining us at the Black Sheep Hill Farm Fest! Black Sheep Hill Farm and the DLC invite you to get to know some farmers and their food at a Farm, Food, & Family Event.