Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
Sponsored in part by
Special Events Patron
- Land Conservation News is Good News!June 10, 2021 – Missed it in your mail? We’ve got it! Check out our latest newsletter!
- Earth Day is this week – What can you do?April 19, 2021 – Did you know that we lose 15 billion trees a year globally? That’s 56 acres of forest every minute. Earth Day is April 22nd. Find out what you can do to save our environment.
- Explorer’s NotebookApril 14, 2021 – Julie Hart takes us into the woods to learn how to identify trees by their bark, just in time for early spring woodland walks.
- All the Latest News is here!March 18, 2020 – Our Winter newsletter is on the way to your mailbox but you can also see it here!
- Have you seen the new DLC film?Forever Protected, a Dutchess Land Conservancy film featuring Liam Neeson and produced by Jon Bowermaster of Oceans 8 Films, premiered at the Four Brothers Drive-in Theatre in Amenia on Sunday, October 25. We’re very excited to share it with you here – Enjoy!
- Earth Matters: Our Virtual Winter Speaker Series continues with Doug Tallamy!It’s December 1st and registration is open – don’t miss it!
- Thanks to all who supported the Fall Country Luncheon!More than 400 friends turned out to honor our founders and raise funds for our programs.
- Thank you to our Silent Auction DonorsWe had some wonderful items in our Silent Auction at the Fall Country Luncheon. Thanks to our Auction Co-Chairs and Donors and all who purchased an item!
Sponsored in part by
Special Events Patrons