Preserving Our Heritage
Protecting Our Resources
Planning For Our Future
Dutchess Land Conservancy is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to preserving the rural character, important resources and open lands of Dutchess County, New York. We encourage sound, well-planned growth balanced with the conservation of our important natural resources and working landscapes to ensure healthy and vibrant communities for the benefit of all generations.
Dutchess Land Conservancy
P.O. Box 138, 4289 Route 82
Millbrook, New York 12545
Phone: (845) 677-3002
Fax: (845) 677-3008
- Missed it in the mail? Our Fall Newsletter is here! From owls to land conservation advocates to new land tax laws, we’ve got it all!
- THE EXPLORER’S NOTEBOOK August 29, 2019 – Summer is a great time for watching butterflies, and with a little patience and persistence you can learn to identify these fantastic flutterers as they flit around your flowers! Learn more.
- The Nature of Things August 21, 2019 – The DLC’s Karissa Stokdal introduces us to Chill Jill the Virginia Opossum.
- In the Same Canoe July 31, 2019 – Missed it in our newsletter? Georgina Schaeffer sits down with Past Chairman and current Board Member Tim Bontecou as he discusses his love for the area and the state of land conservation here.
- DLC is Undergoing Accreditation Renewal! July 2, 2019 – Stakeholder Notification/Public Notice: The Dutchess Land Conservancy is pleased to announce it is applying for renewal of accreditation. A public comment period is now open.
- Psst! Get a sneak preview of the Silent Auction at our Annual Fall Country Luncheon! Preview some of the amazing items in this year’s Silent Auction.
- Join us for the Annual Fall Country Luncheon on October 13th! Join us at Rosebrook on Sunday, October 13th from 12 noon to 2 pm. Learn more.
- Thanks for coming out to FarmFest! It was farmers, food and fun and a great time was had by all! Check out the photos.
- Thanks to all who joined us at the Annual Spring Barn Dinner Dance It was an amazing night at the Hitchcock Farm Hay Barn. Our thanks to our gracious hosts, the Hitchcock Family. Check out the photos!
Our Special Events
Sponsored in part by
Sponsored in part by